Yoga Life Immersion & 200-RYT Teacher Training
Journey to your best self - body, mind, spirit!
This training facilitates high-level personal empowerment and allows practitioners to tap into life purpose (dharma) and find their true voice from within. Students leave with greater calm, confidence and clarity - affecting the whole of their lives.
Bringing the philosophy and tools of yoga into your life has a profound and lasting impact. Sincerely, your life will never be the same!
We will start in person with a “Northwoods Yoga Life Immersion” in beautiful Manitowish Waters, WI. This will be followed by continual online learning, so you will have time to take in the knowledge being shared, learn and implement the practices into your life and connect with like-minded yogis sharing in your journey.
Then you will close with an immersion in a tropical resort destination with top-level training, as well as many memorable, healing moments filled with literal life changing experiences and so much more!
You will wake up with meditation and yoga, spend the days connecting to nature, gaining yogic knowledge and empowering self.
Tara has devoted herself to this study, traveling the world, following top yoga masters, mentoring world-class trainings in order to create one of the most comprehensive yoga teacher trainings found anywhere.
You will learn proper postural alignment, yoga anatomy, history and philosophy of the practice, and particularly how this applies to your life. Upon completion, you will be able to teach a mind-blowing yoga class. But most of all, you will experience transformation in your own life and be left forever changed. And you will graduate as a certified yoga teacher by Yoga Alliance.
Upcoming Yoga Intensives
June 17-19, 2021 (Module 1)
What it Means to be a Yoga Teacher
Finding your Authentic Voice
Creating & Building a Powerful Class
History & Philosophy of Yoga
The Eight Limbs (*Tara’s favorite! So life-changing!)
August 15-22, 2021 (Module 2-3)
October 6-9, 2021 (Module 4)
Asana / Meditation
Gourmet, Nutrient-dense organic Meals
Exploration of the Asanas
Discovering your Purpose
Deep-level Transformation Coaching
Full Training Includes:
200-RYT Certification with Yoga Alliance
Gorgeous 150+ page Manual to keep forever
** Lodging for in-person retreats are not included in prices. Inquire for more info.
- Learn how to build a powerful yoga class & create an experience
- Find your personal voice, core passion & life purpose
- Spiritual Eating, Detoxification & Optional 3-day Juice Cleanse
- Gross Body: Understand anatomy as it relates to yoga postures
- Subtle Body: Chakras, Nadis & Doshas (Emotional/Physical Realm: Body-Mind Connection)
- Ayurveda: Determine your own Dosha type and the relation to Ayurvedic medicine
- History of Yoga, Philosophy & Ethics
- How the 8 Limbs of Yoga can play a part in your life today
- The Business of Yoga - branding yourself, marketing & writing a killer bio
- Create an At-Home Practice
- Create a Yogi Lifestyle
- An attitude that is forever changed!
- Organic vegetarian delicious gourmet meals
T Nolan Yoga is a Registered Yoga School with Yoga Alliance. Therefore, upon completion of the program, you will receive certification to become a nationally recognized 200-hr Registered Yoga Teacher (RYT-200).
Northwoods Yoga Immersion for Yoga Teachers, Yoga Students & Advanced Teachers
Individual Retreats Available
June 17-19, 2021
August 15-22, 2021
October 6-9, 2021
LIVE YOUR YOGA in the Sacred Beauty of Northwoods Nature
Certified Teachers, take your teaching to the next level.
Students, take your practice further and learn the art of teaching yoga.
Current 200-RYT & 500-RYT Teachers: Receive CEU’s, Advance your Teaching & Give yourself a chance to be a student again!
Yoga Students (Non-Teachers): You will immerse yourself in the practice of yoga & start the journey of becoming a teacher (if you choose to!). Hours here will count towards your 200-RYT! So, whether you want to become a certified teacher or just enjoy a weekend of yoga, this is for you!
Connect with yourself, Go deeper in your practice. Enjoy a profound sense of wellness in the nurturing Northwoods.
What to Expect:
- Learn the Art of Teaching Yoga to Bring a Deeper Experience to the Classes you Teach & the Classes you Take
- Bring Grace to your Practice & Your Life
- Advance your knowledge of yoga, both on and off the Mat
- Fine tune your skills as a teacher & a practitioner
- Practice, Teach, & Meditate
- Connect, Learn, & Grow
This IS FOR YOU IF:
- You have taken my training or another training before
- You are interested in becoming a teacher. (This will be the kickoff weekend!)
- You just want to immerse yourself in a weekend of yoga and connect with like-minded soul siblings.
***** Lodging for in-person retreats are not included in prices. Inquire for more info.