Yoga Teacher Training & Transformation Immersion Manitowish Waters, WI
Journey to your best self - body, mind, spirit!
Immerse yourself in Northwoods magic and yoga. Wake up to the lake with meditation and yoga, spend the days connecting to nature, gaining yogic knowledge and empowering self.
Tara has devoted herself to this study, traveling the world, following top yoga masters, mentoring world-class trainings in order to create one of the most comprehensive yoga teacher trainings found anywhere.
You will learn proper postural alignment, yoga anatomy, history and philosophy of the practice, and particularly how this applies to your life. Upon completion, you will be able to teach a mind-blowing yoga class. But most of all, you will experience transformation in your own life and be left forever changed. And you will graduate as a certified yoga teacher by Yoga Alliance.
Online Sessions will be held weekly until the Live Immersion
Monthly online workshops begin February 2021
Allowing us to:
- Connect the group
- Step into the path of transformation
- Gain knowledge and assignments to be practiced in preparation of our time in person together
LIVE immersion May 2021
COST: $3850 with payment plans available.
Price includes chef prepared gourmet organic vegetarian meals.
*Add $500 to all pricing options for lodging.
- Learn how to build a powerful yoga class & create an experience
- Find your personal voice, core passion & life purpose
- Spiritual Eating, Detoxification & Optional 3-day Juice Cleanse
- Gross Body: Understand anatomy as it relates to yoga postures
- Subtle Body: Chakras, Nadis & Doshas (Emotional/Physical Realm: Body-Mind Connection)
- Ayurveda: Determine your own Dosha type and the relation to Ayurvedic medicine
- History of Yoga, Philosophy & Ethics
- How the 8 Limbs of Yoga can play a part in your life today
- The Business of Yoga - branding yourself, marketing & writing a killer bio
- Create an At-Home Practice
- Create a Yogi Lifestyle
- An attitude that is forever changed!
- Organic vegetarian delicious gourmet meals
- Room & Board (optional/additional)
T Nolan Yoga is a Registered Yoga School with Yoga Alliance. Therefore, upon completion of the program, you will receive certification to become a nationally recognized 200-hr Registered Yoga Teacher (RYT-200).