Yoga Teacher Training & Transformation Immersion Manitowish Waters, WI
Journey to your best self - body, mind, spirit!
Immerse yourself in Northwoods magic and yoga. Wake up to the lake with meditation and yoga, spend the days connecting to nature, gaining yogic knowledge and empowering self.
Tara has devoted herself to this study, traveling the world, following top yoga masters, mentoring world-class trainings in order to create one of the most comprehensive yoga teacher trainings found anywhere.
You will learn proper postural alignment, yoga anatomy, history and philosophy of the practice, and particularly how this applies to your life. Upon completion, you will be able to teach a mind-blowing yoga class. But most of all, you will experience transformation in your own life and be left forever changed. And you will graduate as a certified yoga teacher by Yoga Alliance.
Monthly online workshops begin February 4, 2021
Allowing us to:
- Connect the group
- Step into the path of transformation
- Gain knowledge and assignments to be practiced in preparation of our time in person together
10 Day LIVE immersion May 11-21, 2021
BLACK FRIDAY SPECIAL!!!
$3200 (pay in full pricing)
$3500 with payment plan. ($500 down payment)
***Includes Divine Superfood infused vegan Cuisine! Lodging is not included. Lodging is available starting at $650 for 5-Star Lakefront Luxury Home, or on your own.)
$4850 with payment plans available. ($4500- pay in full price)
- Full Tuition with 200-RYT Certification with Yoga Alliance
- Divine Superfood Vegan Cuisine, infused with Love from our Private Chef
- Luxury Lakefront Accommodations (shared room, upgrades to private room with en-suite bathroom or shared bathroom available)
- Learn how to build a powerful yoga class & create an experience
- Find your personal voice, core passion & life purpose
- Spiritual Eating, Detoxification & Optional 3-day Juice Cleanse
- Gross Body: Understand anatomy as it relates to yoga postures
- Subtle Body: Chakras, Nadis & Doshas (Emotional/Physical Realm: Body-Mind Connection)
- Ayurveda: Determine your own Dosha type and the relation to Ayurvedic medicine
- History of Yoga, Philosophy & Ethics
- How the 8 Limbs of Yoga can play a part in your life today
- The Business of Yoga - branding yourself, marketing & writing a killer bio
- Create an At-Home Practice
- Create a Yogi Lifestyle
- An attitude that is forever changed!
- Organic vegetarian delicious gourmet meals
T Nolan Yoga is a Registered Yoga School with Yoga Alliance. Therefore, upon completion of the program, you will receive certification to become a nationally recognized 200-hr Registered Yoga Teacher (RYT-200).